How it works
- Search and get fast, secure access to the most comprehensive collection of scientific, technical and medical (STM) content available through Document Delivery with RightFind.
- Integrate and manage CCC’s copyright licenses, company subscriptions, open access and internal collections.
- Customize content workflows, including personal and shared libraries, administrator features, flexible billing options, and over 100 fields for robust reporting to monitor content usage and spend.
- Accelerate the flow of research to drive discovery and innovation.
- Simplify copyright compliance and strengthen collaboration in a wide range of workflows.
- Maximize the value of your content investments and streamline your information management operations.
- Meet the evolving needs of content users across your organization with a flexible and scalable solution
RightFind by the numbers
See how the numbers tell the story: RightFind offers access to the most comprehensive collection of STM content available
citations in our content catalog of published STM information
19 million +
searchable full-text documents
5 million +
Open Access articles available
Solutions that work well with RightFind Enterprise
While current circumstances may make it seem like it’s not an optimal time to throw something new at people, rolling out new literature management solutions that will make workers’ lives and managing content easier is a worthwhile venture – and a less daunting one than you may think.
Otsuka’s information team created a Global Information Network with the help of RightFind Enterprise.
RightFind shared and personal libraries make it easy to store, organize, and collaborate on content within teams and across the enterprise.
Customer success story
How RightFind Enterprise is meeting the needs of...
The ability to seek, discover, access, and share scientific, technical and medical (STM) articles is vital to the success of an emerging life science organization.
Without fast, secure access to vital published content, R&D teams in the fast-paced, highly regulated food industry cannot do their jobs efficiently, slowing the pace of innovation and risking a competitive edge.
In the fast-evolving chemical industry, companies rely on easy access to scientific literature, patents, standards, and guidelines to stay on top of emerging market trends.