How it works
- Immediately fulfills library patrons’ requests for full-text articles – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – with or without a mediator
- Expands the library’s virtual collection with more than 18,000 journals and tens of millions of articles
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use service is integrated into your ILL platform or OpenURL link resolver
- Enables you to offer improved patron experience by delivering articles outside of your subscriptions
- Helps you stay within budget with advanced data and reporting
- Your best source of content once you exceed the “Rule of Five”
Customer success story
Drake University’s Cowles Library turned to the article delivery service Get It Now to help reduce costs while providing students, faculty, and staff with a high level of service.
The following publishers are participating in Get It Now providing access to content from over 19,000 leading journals in academia: …
Watch our latest webcast on Get It Now for an overview of how the service complements your ILL services by providing library patrons with immediate fulfillment of full-text articles from unsubscribed journals—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.