Annual Copyright License
How it works
- Complement your subscriptions and publisher agreements with a single-source licensing solution
- Provide a consistent set of reuse rights across publishers to enable your team to efficiently collaborate
- Demonstrate your organization’s respect for intellectual property and commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Allow library staff to spend less time verifying rights and obtaining individual permissions
- Limit copyright infringement risk
- Reduce exception handling with a consistent set of storage and re-use rights that apply across copyrighted content
Customer success story
2023 Information Seeking & Consumption Study
Over 600 information professionals around the world share how copyrighted content is reused and shared in the workplace.
Top 10 Misconceptions about Copyright
Copyright is often misunderstood. Employees rely on and collaborate using published content as part of their daily business routine. These uses of published information support innovation, discovery, and growth. These activities may, however, be violating copyright law and placing your organization at greater risk of infringement.
The Risky Business of Information Sharing
If technology has escalated infringement, it has also brought new solutions that make it simple to
comply with copyright law and still embrace the sharing that is the digital workplace’s most valued asset.