Managed Knowledge Services
Partner with CCC
- Allow CCC to recruit, hire, train and manage highly skilled information professionals to be placed at your organization who specialize in resource administration and training, library portfolio services, competitive intelligence research strategies, end-user support, expert search, and more
- Partner with CCC to provide payroll, benefits and professional development services, and establish a mutual approach to staff management that includes setting measurable goals and expectations
- Work with CCC to define the specific job descriptions needed for your company, have final approval on candidate selection, and decide how these employees will work within your organization
- Gain expertise matched to your organization’s unique information needs and culture with high-quality service that helps your organization get the most value from its content investments
- Add key information services without the additional headcount, and save valuable time and resources by leaving the recruitment, hiring, and administrative management of information professionals to a trusted partner
- Leverage CCC’s 20+ years of experience recruiting and managing information professionals to help you accomplish long-term business objectives and drive your business forward
Sample areas of specialization
Provides global information services to support a wide range of client’s departments using specialized industry and business databases. Works with internal customers to conduct research, identify and analyze information resources, builds and implements searches and alerts, and summarizes research results. Tracks and monitors products and industry trends to provide competitive and business intelligence.
Library Portfolio Support Manager
Supports all aspects of information services provided to the client’s Information Center, verifying Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and quality standards through proactive and reactive measures. Works effectively with internal customers to understand their needs, build relationships and promote awareness of library resources. Coordinate with the client Information Center’s external resource providers to facilitate access, training, and a high-quality end-user experience.
Supports a superior end-user experience by using problem-solving skills and technical knowledge of the Information Center’s licensed tools and services to quickly and accurately respond to a wide range of client requests and escalations.
Customer success story
4 Major Areas Where Outsourcing Can Benefit Your Library and Information Services
Can outsourcing an information manager offer benefits to the organization as a whole? Learn how one pharmaceutical organization is working with CCC to promote library resources and services company-wide.
5 Reasons to Supplement your Information Management Services with Outsourcing
Five reasons organizations turn to outsourcing to grow their information management services, and the benefits that can come with this approach.
Becoming an Info Intrapreneur
Mary Ellen Bates explores why information professionals with an intrapreneurial mindset can be better at responding to competitive pressures, identifying users new information needs, and finding new ways to best meet those needs.