How it works
- Provides broad coverage across a wide variety of leading publishers to use excerpts from their works in your K-12 assessments, item banks, and pre- and post-test materials
- Pre-clears you to use portions of copyrighted content from millions of magazines, newspapers, poems, podcasts, multimedia, and books, including short stories, novels, works of non-fiction, and more
- Supports search, discovery, and viewing of full-text content from many participating publishers
- Save time with a uniform set of reuse rights tailored specifically for assessments, pre-and post-administration
- Easily migrate assessments from print to digital format
- Easily revise and update test content as necessary
Watch the Alternate Assessment Coordinator for the Washington Office of Superintendent of Instruction, discuss how the Annual Copyright License for Student Assessments helped facilitate the use of more than 150 adapted passages for the Washington Access to Instruction & Measurement (WA-AIM).