CCC Expert View
How it works
- Reliably disambiguate author and institution data through data pipelines with a learning architecture
- Filter and focus on large data sets
- View most prolific authors and then delve deeper to view collaborator relationships and publications
- Draw actionable learnings from a large volume of interconnected data to identify qualified experts in a domain of research.
- Reduce the need for time-consuming manual processes to identify experts among hundreds of thousands of authors
Knowledge Graphs: Connecting Your Data to Solve Real-World Problems in R&D, Business Intelligence and Strategy
CCC and Double L Digital’s Phill Jones look at how knowledge graphs can solve real R&D business problems.
Using a Knowledge Graph to Identify Researchers & Key Opinion Leaders
Whether working in business development, human resources, medical affairs, clinical affairs, or competitive intelligence teams, people need to identify researchers and key opinion leaders (KOLs) in different therapeutic areas.
Behind the Scenes: Building CCC Expert View
Learn more about the pandemic-driven urgency to find answers and experts and how CCC transformed in-house experimental work on data pipelines to build a COVID author graph, the precursor to CCC Expert View.