How it works
- Unify data sources with flexible prebuilt and custom data connectors
- Enable smarter information discovery via aggregated search
- Find relevant content through contextualized discovery, machine learning, and semantic search
- Centralize content discovery and access
- Enable users to find relevant content faster using public, licensed, and custom vocabularies
- Maximize the value of your organization’s content and data investments
- Support copyright-compliant collaboration
Personalization & Contextualization
Open Integration Ecosystem
Customer success story
In any knowledge area, content of interest can be found across many different data sources.
This white paper by Phill Jones is a series of interviews with nine individuals, all key stakeholders in 4IR, most of whom work in the pharmaceutical industry. From knowledge managers to information scientists, each of them provides a unique perspective on the future of data, knowledge and information management.
In this paper, we’re looking at data integration — the process of combining information from different sources —
and why it’s a valuable approach across the enterprise.