How it works
- Unify data sources with flexible prebuilt and custom data connectors
- Enable smarter information discovery via aggregated search
- Personalize search experiences for end users
- Eliminate data silos to maximize access to your content and data resources
- Enable users to find relevant content faster using public, licensed, and custom vocabularies
- Personalize results based on what’s relevant to each user
Customer success story
In any knowledge area, content of interest can be found across many different data sources.
This white paper by Phill Jones is a series of interviews with nine individuals, all key stakeholders in 4IR, most of whom work in the pharmaceutical industry. From knowledge managers to information scientists, each of them provides a unique perspective on the future of data, knowledge and information management.
In this paper, we’re looking at data integration — the process of combining information from different sources —
and why it’s a valuable approach across the enterprise.
RightFind Navigate and RightFind Enterprise Together
RightFind Navigate unifies global patents, critical public data sources, and high-value scientific literature via seamless RightFind Enterprise integration, all within a scalable open integration ecosystem.
This power combined solution allows organizations to centralize content discovery and access, enabling knowledge workers to find relevant content, while strengthening copyright-compliant collaboration to drive innovation.