How it works
- Provides the broad coverage needed to share excerpts of books, journals, newspapers and more from a repertory of more than 1,500 publishers
- Covers E-reserves, learning management system postings, coursepacks, classroom handouts, campus-wide email, administrative photocopying, research, scholarly collaboration, and more
- Verifies coverage in seconds with “check & go” copyright permissions
- Enables faculty, researchers, staff, and students to reuse and share copyrighted content while respecting intellectual property rights
- Helps minimize copyright infringement risk to your institution
- Saves time and money with fewer individual permissions requests and fewer invoices to manage
Customer success story
Learn how you can get campus-wide copyright coverage while saving time and money with our Annual Copyright License for Higher Education.
This detailed guide was created by CCC to offer information on U.S. copyright law and best practices and solutions for campus-wide copyright compliance to students, instructors, faculty, and staff at U.S.-based colleges and universities.
There are several important questions you should consider when assessing your institution’s level of risk of copyright infringement.