Annual Copyright License for Higher Education
How it works
- Provides the broad coverage needed to share excerpts of books, journals, newspapers and more from a repertory of more than 1,700 publishers
- Covers E-reserves, learning management system postings, coursepacks, classroom handouts, campus-wide email, administrative photocopying, research, scholarly collaboration, and more
- Verifies coverage in seconds with “check & go” copyright permissions
- Enables faculty, researchers, staff, and students to reuse and share copyrighted content while respecting intellectual property rights
- Helps minimize copyright infringement risk to your institution
- Saves time and money with fewer individual permissions requests and fewer invoices to manage
Customer success story
Thousands of Publishers, Millions of Works, One License for Your Entire Institution
Learn how you can get campus-wide copyright coverage while saving time and money with our Annual Copyright License for Higher Education.
The Campus Guide to Copyright
This detailed guide was created by CCC to offer information on U.S. copyright law and best practices and solutions for campus-wide copyright compliance to students, instructors, faculty, and staff at U.S.-based colleges and universities.
Copyright Risk Assessment Checklist for Institutions of Higher Education
There are several important questions you should consider when assessing your institution’s level of risk of copyright infringement.