How it works
- Go beyond keyword search and discovery with automatic synonym expansion and homonym resolution
- Use on-the-fly document enrichment to quickly navigate to relevant concepts in full-text articles
- Determine if a document is relevant before ordering with full-text keyword preview
- Reveal undiscovered connections across RightFind Enterprise’s comprehensive STM literature database, including millions of XML full text records
- Help users find relevant scientific concepts faster
- Showcase the strategic value of information services by leveraging state-of-the-art semantic enrichment technology
- RightFind Insight is part of the RightFind Suite—a robust set of software solutions that fuel scientific research and simplify copyright, anytime, anywhere
Customer success story
In this white paper, Mary Ellen Bates discusses the importance of making information FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable) using semantic enrichment, and how information managers can find strategic roles to play in their organization’s AI and data analysis projects.
Professionals across the drug development pipeline know well the daily struggle of staying current with a multiplying volume of multitudinous types of information: peer-reviewed scientific research, patent filings, clinical trials data, news and competitive briefs, conference abstracts and posters, and more.
This white paper discusses four practical use cases using this technology with various stages of drug development to show the benefits that leveraging semantic search can bring to the table.