RightFind Business Intelligence
How it works
- Offers enterprise-wide granular view of content use in seconds, including via RightFind, your organization’s source systems, and COUNTER statics across publisher platforms
- Presents customizable dashboards to help inform decision-making
- Supports budget forecasting with analytical and predictive tools to track and measure the overall health of your content collection
- Helps you identify strategic content needs, spot coverage gaps, and demonstrate your content return on investment
- Supports increased visibility of information services and demonstrates strategic value of content
- Simplifies, automates and shortens the annual budget process so you can focus on other priorities
- RightFind Business Intelligence is part of the RightFind Suite—a robust set of software solutions that fuel scientific research and simplify copyright, anytime, anywhere
Customer success story
RightFind Business Intelligence Executive Dashboards
RightFind Business Intelligence is the content usage, spend, and value analytics tool for RightFind Enterprise. It is the only solution to combine analytical tools for insights on content usage and spending, with budget tools to help you showcase the strategic value of the information center.
4 Ways You Can Boost the Strategic Profile of Your Information Center
Providing four tips for information managers to better showcase their information center’s ROI. Includes information about RightFind and RightFind Business Intelligence.
Proving Your Value: Making the Case for Information Services
This whitepaper consists of interviews with several information professionals in life sciences and healthcare, by Mary Ellen Bates.