OA Agreement Intelligence
How it works
- An easy three-step modeling process to efficiently create agreement offers and streamline communication of underlying spend data with institutional partners.
- Automated affiliation enrichment technology to help reliably identify institution and funder affiliations for historically published manuscripts.
- Powerful data visualizations and export capabilities to showcase deal transparency and measure success.
- Reduce costly, manual affiliation data clean-up through automated affiliation enrichment technology.
- Optimize and scale OA programs with flexible tools to model “what-if?” scenarios for agile experimentation and innovation without spending hours on data aggregation, validation, and analysis.
- Build and maintain trust with partners through consistent, data-driven agreement proposals.
Why OA Agreement Intelligence?
Streamline the creation of your OA Agreements in 3 steps
Conceptualize your agreement offer, outlining its core parameters, and create your historical baseline to model a future deal with a specific partner.
Leverage comprehensive pricing parameters to simulate and experiment with new deal types and create agreement offers to propose to institutional partners.
Analyze, compare and adjust your pricing to meet your goals, partner expectations, market dynamics, and more.
Open Scholarly Publishing Solutions Community Resources
Through partnerships, integrations, and support of cross-stakeholder initiatives, CCC supports OA funding workflows that serve everyone in the community — publishers, institutions, funders, and authors. Learn more >
The State of Scholarly Metadata: 2023 Interactive Report
CCC and industry consulting firm Media Growth Strategies recently undertook a thorough examination of metadata management across the research lifecycle. Drawn from interviews with dozens of industry stakeholders, we created a visual report that depicts the significant economic and social impact that a fragmented metadata supply chain has on researchers, institutions, funders, and publishers on the journey to Open Access and beyond.
Analytics Starts with a Question: How to Better Understand Your Data
As the power of computing and access to information has increased, data, and the knowledge derived from that data, has become an increasingly important driver for organizational decision-making.
Exploring the Challenges in the Shift to Open Access: Part 1 – Data
Data is key to fueling the transition to Open Access publishing models, but it also presents some of the largest challenges. In the first part of a 3-part series, Herman Mentink takes a look at some of the data challenges publishers face in this transition.
How Data Quality Makes or Breaks Open Access Agreements
CCC’s Senior Director, Information & Content Solutions, Jamie Carmichael looks at the importance of data quality in negotiating and implementing open access (OA) institutional agreements.