How it works
- Some business users may incorrectly assume that their intended use of standards materials is already covered by their subscription agreement with the SDO
- Many users seek a more streamlined process to access the rights then need without leaving existing workflows
- SDOs may be missing licensing opportunities
- SDOs can protect and augment existing revenue streams and uncover new opportunities for revenue growth
- CCC licensing services complement SDO’s own subscription and product sales efforts
- CCC helps users leverage the unique value of standards while respecting the intellectual property rights of SDOs, all without leaving their workflow.
Customer success story
To manage costs and protect intellectual property, standards organizations are looking for innovative strategies and processes to help them innovate and compete more effectively. CCC brought together a panel of industry experts who presented their perspectives as developers and users move into a dynamic future.
CCC hosted a panel of industry experts who discussed their perspectives on the challenges and benefits presented by standards and copyright in the creative economy today.
Michael Healy provides an inside look at copyright and licensing updates around the world.