This Year’s Theme is “Copyright in the Digital Age – Effects on the Lawful Use of Specialist Literature in Companies and Public Authorities”
March 19, 2018 – Danvers, Mass. – Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC), a leader in advancing copyright, accelerating knowledge, and powering innovation, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, RightsDirect, announce German Copyright Day on 26 March 2019 at FIZ Karlsruhe in Karlsruhe, Germany.
At this one-day, free informational event centered around copyright compliance, presenters include:
• Fabian Rack, FIZ Karlsruhe: Intellectual property rights in distributed information infrastructures – a new research area at FIZ Karlsruhe.
• Dr. Martin Schaefer, BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT: An extra license for the digital use of specialized literature.
• Joerg Weizendoerfer, RightsDirect: Challenge Copyright – The collective license is the solution.
• Vanessa Kapfer-Gördes, FIZ Karlsruhe: Fast and copyright-compliant document delivery with AutoDoc.
• Dagmar Möller, Head of Literature and Licensing Services, Fresenius SE & Co. and Managing Director of Hyginus Publisher: Copyright issues and the copyright license in everyday business.