Information Today recently featured an article about CCC’s Town Hall on ChatGPT & Information Integrity. Here’s an excerpt:
On March 30, CCC hosted a town hall via LinkedIn, ChatGPT & Information Integrity. Chris Kenneally, CCC’s senior director of content marketing, moderated the live event, inviting the speakers to share their experiences with ChatGPT and other AI tools and to express their concerns and questions about this rapidly changing technology. AI tools are bound to change scholarship and research, he said, but we don’t yet know in what ways.
The speakers were:
- Gordon Crovitz, co-CEO and co-editor in chief of NewsGuard
- Tracey Brown, director of Sense about Science
- Gina Chua, executive editor at Semafor
- Mary Ellen Bates, founder and principal of Bates Information Services
- Steven Brill, co-CEO and co-editor in chief of NewsGuard
Click this link to read the full piece.