Book markets everywhere have much in common, from the challenges of online commerce to bestseller lists dominated by authors with internationally recognized brands.
Of course, national differences remain despite globalization.
As part of the recent US Book Show, I took a world tour of book publishing with journalists and analysts who cover developments in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South America. Panelists included –
- Andrew Albanese, senior writer, Publishers Weekly
- Javier Celaya, CEO and founder, Dosdoce.com
- Fabrice Piault, editor-in-chief, Livres Hebdo
- Olivia Snaije, journalist and editor
- Rüdiger Wischenbart, writer and founder, Content and Consulting
Click below to listen to the latest episode of the Velocity of Content podcast