How it works
- Deliver powerful presentations while minimizing risk of copyright infringement
- Leverage a cost-effective, company-wide solution
- Easily verify whether a movie or tv show is covered
- Engage your staff during training sessions
- Motivate sales teams at annual kickoffs
- Inform and entertain colleagues at company events
Just as businesses are beginning to grasp the potential infringement implications of sharing text-based content, along comes the easy availability of films, TV shows and homemade videos.
Learn four key steps in using movie scenes to allow your audience to take the information from their heads to their hearts.
While more employees grow skilled enough to embed movie and TV scenes into business materials, and while companies step up their creativity, these activities are also raising the potential for copyright infringement.