CCC Author Graph
How it works
- Identify potential candidates to augment your peer review program
- Explore a collection of authors and experts in coronavirus-related research
- Analyze the interconnections among them, their publications, and their areas of interest
- Reduce the need for time-consuming manual processes to identify experts among 800K authors
- Leverage metadata from more than 225,000 articles on coronaviruses, SARS, MERS, SARS-CoV-2, and COVID-19
The Data Quality Imperative: The Critical Importance of Data Quality
Babis Marmanis shares his experience in building a knowledge graph of researchers that have published articles related to Coronaviruses and provide some details of the data quality issues that were encountered while working with the bibliographic metadata.
Using Knowledge Graphs to Drive Decision Making
CCC’s knowledge graph can aid in the identification of peer reviewers and understanding of the research landscape for coronavirus-related publications and has uses ranging from publication ethics to marketing analysis.
Knowledge Graphs as Belief System Encapsulations
The increase in research output due to the COVID-19 virus has created a new challenge for scientific publishers: finding enough qualified peer reviewers to keep up with the influx of manuscript submissions.