How it works
- Provides rights to reuse and distribute excerpts of copyrighted content in curriculum and instructional materials, edtech applications, and online platforms
- Covers high-quality content from 1M+ works including books, magazines, newspapers, publisher websites, and more
- Grants a uniform set of print and digital reuse rights across publishers to streamline copyright compliance
- Saves time and reduces costs associated with managing one-off permissions requests for more predictable budgeting
- Edtechs, curriculum developers, and custom publishers can easily include high-quality published content in K-12 educational materials
- School districts can provide faculty, staff, and students district-wide with an easy way to reuse copyrighted content from a wide range of publishers
Watch one edtech Founder and CEO share how the Annual Copyright License for Curriculum & Instruction makes it easier for her company to include high-quality published content in its K-12 application.
Discover how literacy platform Simbi uses the Annual Copyright License for Curriculum & Instruction to help address its permissions challenges.
What curriculum developers, educators and staff need to know about content use and copyright in K-12 curriculum and instruction.
See a selection of publishers participating in CCC’s Annual Copyright License for Curriculum & Instruction.