Receive royalty payments from CCC? Visit the new Royalty Information Center for FAQs, articles and more.
The Reporting and Communications Hub for Rightsholders
RightsCentral is a secure, web-based portal for publishers, authors and agents to manage their business with CCC.
- All royalty payments will soon be made electronically, eliminating the use of paper checks. If you are not already receiving electronic payments, please enroll today:
- US Rightsholders (ACH)
- Non-US Rightsholders (Wire Transfer)
- Read more on electronic royalty payments.
Log into RightsCentral to:
- Download title usage reports
- View and manage your participation in CCC services
- Review your permissions and fees
- Set your fees within each service
- Gain unified access to robust analytics across all CCC services, including RightsLink
Use these tools to:
- Increase efficiencies by viewing and updating your titles and fees online
- Expand your business by enrolling your titles into new services
- Gain immediate insight into which titles are in demand and how your titles are being re-used
- Run custom royalty reports to understand trends, compare earnings by year, and more
- Download royalty reports for allocating your payments
- We enhance RightsCentral on a regular basis, addressing feedback from our participating publishers, authors, and agents.