Learn more! Visit CCC’s Resource Library for case studies, videos, white papers, insights and more. View our Copyright Education Certificate Course and webcast and event offerings and register to attend.
- Start learning today with our certificate courses Copyright 101 and Advanced Copyright for Business.
- To assist you in complying with copyright law, we have developed the following guidelines for drafting and implementing a copyright compliance policy for your organization. Learn more: Guidelines for Creating a Copyright Compliance Policy
For Academic Institutions
- Start learning today with our certificate course Copyright 101 for Academia.
- Build awareness of copyright and content use with our Copyright Essentials for K-12 certificate course. This online, self-paced course covers the foundation of U.S. copyright law and is designed for both those who are new to copyright and have some level of understanding. This course will help you feel more confident as you develop, or consider adopting, instructional materials for K-12 education.
- Read copyright best practices for course management systems, electronic reserves, and interlibrary loan
- Start learning today with our certificate course Advanced Copyright for Publishing.
- Access rightsholder accounts to update information related to CCC Marketplace, RightsLink for Permissions and RightsLink for Scientific Communications implementations