Buzzwords like artificial intelligence
On June 22, CCC will join with partners Causaly and Scite for an exclusive panel interview that will feature real-world ways these emerging technologies can benefit information professionals across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Topics and examples will include semantic enrichment, knowledge graphs, and citation metrics. You’ll walk away from this panel with tips and strategies to increase your return on content investments and better equip researchers to solve today’s challenges.
Interested in attending? Here are the details:
- What: 60-minute panel session, hosted by Special Libraries Associations’ Pharma and Health Tech Division
- When: Tuesday, June 22 at 1 p.m. EDT
- Where: Register here
- Michael Iarrobino: Copyright Clearance Center, Director Product Management
- Yiannis Kiachopoulos: Causaly, Co-founder and CEO
- Josh Nicholson, PhD: Scite.ai, Chief Executive Officer
- Moderator: Lauren Tulloch, Copyright Clearance Center, Vice President and Managing Director
Start learning now. Check out these CCC guest blog posts from our partners at Causaly and Scite: