The Annual Copyright License for Student Assessments is an efficient licensing solution that provides you with the permissions you need to use excerpts from published works in your K-12 assessments, item banks, and pre- and post-test materials. With the license, you are pre-cleared to use portions of copyrighted content from millions of magazines, newspapers, poems, podcasts, multimedia and books including short stories, novels, works of non-fiction and more.
Search and Discover Content for Use in Student Assessments
Included with the license are helpful tools for content discovery and permissions verification. The Content Discovery Portal, powered by EBSCOhost, enables you to perform an aggregated search of the full text content from many Annual Copyright License for Student Assessments participating publishers pre-authorized under the license.
Once you identify the content you want to use in an assessment or item bank, you can quickly verify license coverage with CCC’s online RightFind® Assessments tool.
- Provides authorization for an extensive pool of works from leading publishers
- Offers a uniform set of reuse rights tailored specifically for assessments, pre-and post-administration
- Enables you to quickly search, discover, and view full-text content from many participating publishers
- Easily migrate assessments from print to digital format
- Increases test security
- Makes budget planning easy with a single annual payment