How it works
- Access millions of full-text scientific, technical, and medical content in normalized XML format.
- Use a single source to identify and download full-text article conversions from multiple publishers.
- Import results into the text mining software you prefer.
- Improve the results of your text mining efforts by building a comprehensive collection of full-text articles.
- Gain peace-of-mind that your text mining projects comply with copyright.
- Minimize the time and costs associated with article conversions, content management, and negotiations with individual rights holders.
As more information and data is being produced, there’s a broadening set of applications for text and data mining. We’re outlining some here.
When consuming full-text content, there are many factors a knowledge manager should consider when trying to develop an optimal workflow that is suitable for their organization’s needs. Here are a few.
While satisfying the basic needs of the researcher, keyword search has limitations which can negatively affect both precision and recall — reducing productivity and hindering researchers’ ability to discover new insights.
In partnership with SciBite, CCC developed an integrated solution that makes it simple to license, access, enrich and index full-text XML articles from a wide range of scientific publishers.
CCC, in partnership with Linguamatics, offers an integrated solution to make it simple for i2e end users to obtain and index full-text XML articles on demand from a wide range of scientific publishers.