Whether you’re seeking patents, standards, guidelines, or literature with supplementary materials, chemical organizations need a fast path to find and manage scientific information. Finding a tool that meets the unique workflows of various departments that rely on content in different capacities (like safety monitoring, competitive intelligence, regulatory and application re-engineering, and more) can be a giant challenge.
RightFind streamlines access to scientific literature, makes copyright compliance easier, and improves research efficiency to power innovation. By consolidating multiple workflows and information management tools into an integrated and scalable solution, demonstrating content ROI has never been easier.
Meeting the Needs of Chemists in Your Organization
- Fast Document Delivery: RightFind Enterprise delivers over 1.8 million documents annually, with the quickest document turnaround time in the industry.
- Robust Scientific Literature Catalog: RightFind Enterprise’s proprietary database comprises the world’s most comprehensive collection of scientific literature (145 million+ citations and 4 million+ open access articles.)
- Seamless Workflow Integration: RightFind Enterprise supports users’ current workflows, including OpenURL links from preferred search and discovery tools, such as SciFinder or Reaxys and QuickCheck bookmarklets allows users to request content from any website.
- Valuable Supplemental Materials: Go beyond the article and get valuable insights about the content you need using a supplemental materials request workflow.
- Collaborative Shared Libraries: Facilitate copyright-compliant collaboration to power innovation with the ability to customize content workflows.
Learn more about RightFind Enterprise for Chemical Companies