CCC’s Pay-Per-Use Services on Marketplace provide quick-and-easy rights licensing options for corporations and universities to use and share content from the world’s leading titles in science, technology, medicine, humanities, news, business, finance and more.Go to Marketplace
CCC’s Pay-Per-Use Services, available on Marketplace, provide a quick-and-easy way for faculty, students and staff at colleges and universities to secure permissions to use and share content from the world’s leading titles in science, technology, medicine, humanities, news, business, finance and more.
Get Permission to:
- Photocopy material from books, newspapers, journals and other publications for use in coursepacks and classroom handouts
- Use and share information in library reserves, interlibrary loan and document delivery services
- Post and share content electronically in e-reserves, course management systems, e-coursepacks and other e-learning environments
- Distribute content via e-mail or post it to your intranet, Internet and extranet sites
- Republish an article, book excerpt or other content in your own books, journals, newsletters and other materials
Get Permission Now
Getting started is free and easy. Simply open a marketplace.copyright.com account and you can start searching for and obtaining permissions right away.