PLEASE NOTE: Educators in the U.S. are contacting CCC with questions about using copyrighted materials in their student lessons during the pandemic. As CCC is not able to offer advice as to whether a license to use the material is required, CCC has coordinated with publishers to authorize the use of publishers’ materials in distance learning models and other uses as required by the pandemic, at no cost to the user, during this time of emergency. Click here for details.
CCC’s Pay-Per-Use Services provide a quick-and-easy way for faculty, students and staff at colleges and universities to secure permissions to use and share content from the world’s leading titles in science, technology, medicine, humanities, news, business, finance and more.
Get Permission to:
- Photocopy material from books, newspapers, journals and other publications for use in coursepacks and classroom handouts
- Use and share information in library reserves, interlibrary loan and document delivery services
- Post and share content electronically in e-reserves, course management systems, e-coursepacks and other e-learning environments
- Distribute content via e-mail or post it to your intranet, Internet and extranet sites
- Republish an article, book excerpt or other content in your own books, journals, newsletters and other materials
Get Permission Now
Getting started is free and easy. Simply open a copyright.com account and you can start searching for and obtaining permissions right away.
- Sign up for a copyright.com account
- Download Pay-Per-Use Services instructions (PDF)
- See tips for searching our catalog
Interested in Comprehensive Coverage?
Learn about CCC’s Annual Copyright License for Academic Institutions.