The Next Wave is Value-Added Author Services
At Copyright Clearance Center, we believe that publishers can grow and prosper in today’s author-centric publishing environment with RightsLink®. A unique standards-based, end-to-end author transaction solution, RightsLink provides a best-in-class experience for authors throughout the article production process.
RightsLink helps publishers address complex new demands and requirements from authors, their institutions, and their funders. Integrating seamlessly into the author’s workflow, RightsLink:
- Manages author charges for article types, including submission charges; page, color, and cover fees; Open Access charges; supplemental content fees; reprint costs; and more.
- Introduces author fee transactions at publisher-designated stages within any editorial and production system, including Aries Systems’ Editorial Manager®, eJournal Press (EJPress), Highwire’s Bench>Press, and Thomson Reuter’s ScholarOne
- Manages flexible pricing and discount rules, applies taxes as applicable, and invoices in seven currencies
- Simplifies billing and collections
- Provides real-time reporting
Flexibility. Scalability. Predictability.
Now you can automate the collection of:
- Article processing charges (APCs)
- Open Access charges
- Page charges
- Color charges
- Cover charges
- Supplemental charges
- Author reprints and e-prints
- Submission charges
- And more