To successfully innovate, meet business goals, and gain competitive advantage, organizations that rely on content for driving revenue and training purposes must be able to quickly discover, manage, and reuse this content.
Knowledge managers, learning and development leaders, marketing professionals, and others who develop and manage volumes of mission-critical content, invest in a wide range of resources to ensure their organization can adapt to changing employee and customer expectations and stay on the cutting edge.
In order to maximize the value of their digital information assets (both internal and external), organizations must eliminate data silos to make content more discoverable and agile, improve the efficiency of content development workflows, and personalize the content experience for each employee, customer, and partner.
We Can Help
Working collaboratively with clients, our team of content management and strategy experts, leading-edge technologists, and systems integration specialists take a practical approach to uncover and solve complex content management, development, and delivery challenges.
Our team also implements solutions to help organizations maximize the value of their assets, accelerate innovation, decrease time to proficiency, and create competitive advantage—all while keeping business goals front and center.
Our Content and Knowledge Management Solutions help you:
- Maximize the value of content and technology investments to drive revenue
- Unify disparate systems and eliminate data silos to make content assets more discoverable and reusable
- Build bridges from limiting legacy systems to enable an adaptable infrastructure
- Analyze and optimize workflows and operational procedures to reduce costs and risk and save time through improved organizational efficiency
- Manage the increasing complexity and harness the power of content, data, and metadata
- Deliver content across multiple channels and devices
We work with your team to look across people, process, content, and technology to understand your content and resource management needs, current processes and technology, and develop a roadmap for a solution that aligns to your success criteria and delivers business value.
- Leverage our Content Management, Workflow, and Strategy Experts — Our team understands content, content architecture, metadata, semantics, editorial processes, learning content management, change management, and content insight technologies.
- Gain a Trusted Advisor — We know what works and what doesn’t. Quite often, we’ll present a fresh perspective with options and recommendations that perhaps hadn’t been considered before.
- Define the Solution — It’s not just about technology. Discovering the specific capabilities users and stakeholders need and aligning those capabilities to business value is often the most difficult part of a project. We can help you prioritize and select the most critical capabilities in line with your goals.
- Provide Cost Estimates and Actionable Plan — We capture high level capabilities, provide indicative cost estimates and an actionable plan for implementation, and create a roadmap that shows capabilities that can be delivered over time.
Why Partner with CCC?
We help companies manage vast amounts of vital content and proprietary internal information and data, whether it be in learning and development, marketing, research, customer and partner training, publishing, or knowledge management.
We have a proven track record of working with a wide range of companies, such as the International Baccalaureate, to unify data sources and drive value from content.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us here to learn more about how we can help you maximize the value of your content, accelerate innovation, and decrease time-to-proficiency with our Content and Knowledge Management Solutions.