The Annual Copyright License provides the comprehensive coverage colleges and universities need to share information. With the Annual Copyright License, faculty, researchers and other staff members can collaborate freely, while respecting the intellectual property of others.
Use content for:
- E-reserves and learning management system postings
- Coursepacks and classroom handouts
- Campus-wide email and administrative photocopying
- Research, scholarly collaboration and more
FOR UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS
The Annual Copyright License for University Hospitals is designed to meet the content-sharing needs of hospital staff and medical students in clinical and classroom training and reduce the risk of copyright infringement.
FOR PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT INSTITUTIONS
For-profit schools, colleges, and universities can benefit from the reduced exposure to copyright infringement risk provided by the Annual Copyright License. This single, multi-use license makes it simple and efficient to respect intellectual property. Our license unlocks world-class content from an inventory of over 1,700 publishers.
FOR PRIVATE NON-PROFIT INSTITUTIONS
Protect the way your community already shares copyrighted content and information. Adopting the Annual Copyright License demonstrates a commitment to the respectful use and sharing of copyrighted information while mitigating exposure to infringement risk.
FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
Support students, faculty, researchers and staff on-campus and beyond with the comprehensive coverage provided by the Annual Copyright License. Reduce the risk of infringement when sharing copyrighted information while saving time.
Join us on December 3 at 1 PM EST for an info session on the Annual Copyright License and learn how the license provides:
- Comprehensive coverage for most content users on campus
- Quick and convenient “check & go” copyright permissions
- Real savings — time and money
- Coverage for reuse of content in coursepacks, electronic course materials, class handouts, library reserves, administrative photocopies, internal e-mail, intranet postings and more
- The ability for faculty, researchers and others, including off-campus copy shops and coursepack providers, to collaborate freely while respecting intellectual property rights