CCC Education’s comprehensive six-module eLearning certificate course, Advanced Copyright for Business, offers an in-depth review of the history and purpose of U.S. copyright law and offers tips to better manage copyright compliance.
- Examine the purpose of U.S. copyright law and some common misconceptions
- Discuss international copyright considerations
- Describe the purpose and various types of intellectual property
- Review the provisions described in sections 106, 107 and 109 in U.S. Code title 17, Chapter 1 (Copyrights)
- Consider examples of works protected and not protected by copyright
- Conduct a fair use analysis on some typical content use scenarios
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the complexities of U.S. and international copyright law as it applies to corporations and associations and provides tools to more effectively manage copyright compliance.