CCC will be showcasing RightsLink Author with the OA Agreement Manager at the 41st SSP Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA from May 29-31. This event will bring together stakeholders from North America, Asia, India, and the Global South to prepare for a new era of scholarly publishing.
Connect With Us
- Visit Booth #321 in the exhibit hall. Bring your biggest scholarly publishing workflow challenges for a 5-minute conversation and industry-leading insights, plus a $10 Starbucks gift card as our thanks.
- Keep the conversation going by registering for our upcoming webinar on June 27 at 11:00 AM ET.
- Follow @copyrightclear and the show hashtag #SSP2019 for all of the latest coverage.
Top Session Picks
If you’re in attendance at #SSP2019, be sure to catch the presentations hosted by members of the CCC team. Erin Foley presents Early Career Boot Camp: Your Guide to Making the Most of the SSP Annual Meeting (Session 1B) on Thursday, May 30 at 10:30 AM. Sales Chuck Hemenway presents at the ‘lightning round’ plenary New and Noteworthy Products Presentations on Friday, May 31 at 9:00 AM.
Other noteworthy sessions from the program include:
- Fact or Fiction? OASPA Lifts the Lid on Open Access Publishing on Wednesday, May 29 at 8:30 AM
- Scholarly Publishing in Africa: Impact Factor vs. Society Impact Keynote with Dr. Mariamawit Yeshak on Wednesday, May 29 at 4:15 PM
- Why Inclusion Matters to Technology and Technology Matters to Inclusion Keynote with Betsy Beaumon on Thursday, May 30 at 9:00 AM
- Want to Know How Researchers Feel About Scholarly Publishing? Let’s Ask Them! On Thursday, May 30 at 2:00 PM
- What’s Your…Plan B? A Roundtable Discussion on Disruptive Funder Mandates on Thursday, May 30 at 3:30 PM
- Flipping Out: Plan S, Read-to-Publish, and Humanities Publishing on Friday, May 31 at 11:15 AM
- RA21 – Delivering Seamless Access to Institutional Resources on Friday, May 31 at 1:45 PM