We help organizations drive growth by reinventing the way they derive value from data and content. With our extensive expertise in professional services, we’ve helped companies leverage people, process, and technology to:
- Bring new products to market more rapidly so corporations can lead and innovate in their markets
- Maximize the value of content and technology investments to drive new revenues
- Improve business outcomes
- Unify disparate systems and eliminate data silos
- Help people navigate vast amounts of data to discover actionable insights
CCC, with its subsidiary Ixxus, has worked with some of the largest corporations across many industries including Shire, Otsuka and Morgan Stanley.
Our Learning Content Management Solution (LCMS) is a set of capabilities designed to remove content silos and accelerate learning content production. It provides an intuitive authoring interface supported by powerful content management functionality, enabling instructional designers and learning and development (L&D) professionals to assemble dynamic content from a single, centralized source and deliver it across multiple channels.
In addition to L&D, the technology behind our LCMS capabilities can support enterprise-wide content development and management, including customer communications, technical documentation, product data sheets, and policies & procedures.
Our Data and Information Integration Solutions (DIIS) enables R&D-intensive organizations to maximize the value of digital information assets and offers users a contextualized retrieval experience for a faster, more efficient research process.