Annual Copyright License customers are required every two years to participate in an Information Usage Survey. The survey helps ensure that publishers, authors and other copyright holders are compensated fairly for the use of their content. Below are resources for both survey coordinators and participants.
Instructions and Resources
- Instructions for survey coordinators
Step-by-step instructions for conducting the survey
- Sample information survey solicitation email
Sample email to inform employees about the survey
- Video – Participating in the Usage Survey
Step-by-step instructions and a demo of RightFind Advisor survey mode for the bi-annual usage survey for license holders.
Information about the survey and why it is important
- Best Practice Tips for Survey Coordinators
Tip sheet to assist survey coordinators in creating and managing surveys
- Instructions for Survey Participants
Simplified instructions for participants on how to log activity during the 10 day survey period