Award-Winning Content Workflow Solution Provides Fast, Easy Access to Full Range of Published Content
January 29, 2019 – Danvers, Mass. – Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC), a leader in advancing copyright, accelerating knowledge, and powering innovation, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, RightsDirect, announce the RightFind® suite for emerging life science companies. This content workflow solution provides fast, easy access to a full range of published content – anytime, anywhere – providing a more efficient research process and competitive advantage.
“The ability to seek, discover, access, and share STM articles is vital to the success of any emerging life science organization, especially with rising costs and increasing complexities involved in bringing products to market,” said Jill Shuman, Director, Product Engagement, CCC. “Without a centralized information solution, there are significant barriers to retrieving and sharing content, presenting challenges that could hinder innovation.”
According to Deloitte’s 2018 Global and US Life Sciences Outlook, with the evolving industrialization of life sciences, companies need to embrace the exponential changes in technology to change the way they work, conduct research, innovate, manufacture and distribute products, and meet consumer expectations.
RightFind offers emerging life sciences companies a secure gateway to discover STM content from journals, books, and databases, with immediate access to subscriptions and an easy way to purchase unsubscribed content. Employees are able to collaborate with team members and view company rights for sharing content, simplifying copyright compliance.
The RightFind suite for emerging life science companies enables customers to:
• Access ‘just-in-time’ content: Get immediate access through company subscriptions and quickly and cost effectively purchase full-text articles not already included in subscriptions. CCC’s relationships with leading publishers allow it to offer the fastest document delivery turnaround in the industry.
• Find relevant content: Bring scientific concepts to the forefront with semantic search on millions of citations and full-text articles.
• Facilitate collaboration across teams: Create collaborative spaces where project team members can share content relevant to their research.
• Make data-driven content decisions: Get an enterprise-wide view of content usage and spend, from a single source, to make informed purchase decisions, identify strategic content needs, and figure out when the time is right to upgrade to a subscription.
• Simplify copyright compliance: View how colleagues can share and reuse published material in a manner consistent with the organization’s subscriptions and copyright licenses.
• Understand rights: With certificate courses and complimentary webinars, bundled CCC’s Copyright Education programs offer copyright education for all levels.
• Deploy flexible payment options: Arrange for multiple payment options, including credit cards and invoice accounts with cost center billing.
• Get expert service when needed: CCC’s team is available for your content, rights and document delivery needs.
About Copyright Clearance Center
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) builds unique solutions that connect content and rights in contextually relevant ways through software and professional services. CCC helps people navigate vast amounts of data to discover actionable insights, enabling them to innovate and make informed decisions. CCC, with its subsidiary RightsDirect, collaborates with customers to advance how data and information is integrated, accessed, and shared while setting the standard for effective copyright solutions that accelerate knowledge and power innovation. CCC is headquartered in Danvers, Mass. with offices across North America, Europe and Asia. To learn more about CCC, visit www.copyright.com.