CCC will be among 3,400+ life science, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare and IT professionals from over 40 countries at the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo ’19 on April 16-18 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, MA. We invite you to visit CCC (booth #633) to talk about your team’s data and information integration challenges and how CCC solutions can help.
3 Things We’re Looking Forward to at Bio-IT World
CCC’s Live Session – How a Top Pharmaceutical Company Supports Scientific Discovery with Contextualized Information Retrieval
A top 25 global pharmaceutical company needed a better way to support scientific discovery and realize the full value of its information assets. But, with siloed data, a lack of awareness of available licensed resources, and multiple inefficient discovery workflows it was taking researchers too long to find critical information and reducing their ability to synthesize data into knowledge to advance research. In this session, you’ll hear how the organization tackled these challenges so researchers can find the right content at the right time.
CCC’s Senior Product Manager Michael Iarrobino will present this live session on April 17 at 12:15 p.m., as part of the Software Applications & Services track.
In addition to our session, be sure to check out the exciting things happening during the conference with some of our partners:
- SciBite has announced it is one of 12 companies shortlisted as finalists for the event’s Best in Show Award. The organization is also a finalist for the Bio-IT World Innovative Practices Awards 2019 for their work with LifeArc on real time ontology-led horizon scanning.
- Linguamatics’ Jane Reed, Head of Life Science Strategy, will be presenting a talk: “Natural Language Processing: enabling data-driven rather than document-driven decision making” in the Pharmaceutical R&D informatics track on Wednesday, April 17.
Be sure to stop by the CCC booth (#633) and say hello.
We’ll be exhibiting throughout the conference, and we’re excited to talk to you about your data and information integration challenges and how solutions from CCC can help accelerate your most challenging initiatives to optimize all phases of drug discovery, development and commercialization.
Not attending the conference? Follow all the action using hashtag #BioIT19 and connect with Bio-IT World (@bioitworld) and CCC (@copyrightclear) on Twitter for up-to-the-minute dispatches from the conference.
- Explore CCC’s Data & Information Integration Solutions
- Blog – How Natural Language Processing Enhances Sales Productivity in Pharma
- Blog – What the World’s Largest IT Leadership Study Tells Us About the State of the Pharma Industry