CCC is a great place to work. With a history of innovation and growth in a dynamic market, a passionate and dedicated team, and a deep commitment to building next-generation content and licensing solutions using the very best technology and talent available, we offer the stability of an ongoing business in an entrepreneurial culture—all while providing very competitive benefits.
- CCC Recognized as One of 2020’s Great Employers
- CCC Named to 2020 “Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts” List
- CCC Wins Bronze Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year
We are CCC. Our success starts with our team… smart, dynamic, talented professionals whose contributions matter. We’re always learning, developing new skills, and exploring new and better ways to help society clear a path to information, discovery and the next “big idea.”
- Learn about our “We Not Me” employee charity initiative.
- Read how CCC is adapting and using best practices in the Work-From-Home era.
- Copyright Clearance Center Announces First Virtual ‘We Not Me’ Global Event
Meet CCC team members. View CCC team member profiles below and read our recent Q&A interviews with:
- Fran Alvarez, Regional Director, Seville Office
- Kate Alzapiedi, Director of Sales, Amsterdam Office
- Carmen Andrade, Human Resources Coordinator, Seville Office
- Matt Belsham, Head of SPS Project Managers, London Office
- Jeanne Brewster, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Cosmin Ghinoiu, Senior Technical Support Specialist and Client Engagement Manager, Cluj Office
- Raul Has, Regional Manager, Cluj Office
- Tom Ogier, Director of Client Engagement & Solutions, Danvers Office
- Christine Zoro, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Ivan Arroyo, Technical Lead, Seville Office
- Ionut Burghiu, Senior Windows Systems Administrator, Cluj Office
Copyright Clearance Center is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action Employer
CCC (Copyright Clearance Center) is committed to a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and vibrant ecosystem that cultivates opportunity for our team and attracts talented people.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and/or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CCC understands that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please phone Human Resources in USA at t +1 978 750 8400 or outside US at +34 653311670 to let us know the nature of your request.