At CCC, what you do matters.
A career at CCC means being part of something big—helping researchers accelerate knowledge to solve critical challenges – cure disease, restore the environment, feed the world…the list goes on.
CCC is more than a company. It’s a community.
We care about each other and our clients. When you join CCC, you become part of an agile and dynamic organization strengthened by an increasingly diverse community. We strive to create advanced technology in a vibrant, innovative culture. Team members receive excellent benefits.
The power of individual action — it’s something we celebrate in our work and in helping those in need all over the world. Our We Not Me program invites every single CCC employee around the globe to support local non-profits by preparing meals for the homeless, helping children at the Boys and Girls Club, painting schools and shelters, running and walking for charities, and much more.
Meet CCC team members.
Read our employee Q&A interviews:
- Fran Alvarez, Regional Director, Seville Office
- Kate Alzapiedi, Director of Sales, Amsterdam Office
- Carmen Andrade, Human Resources Coordinator, Seville Office
- Ivan Arroyo, Technical Lead, Seville Office
- Matt Belsham, Head of SPS Project Managers, London Office
- Jeanne Brewster, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
- Radu Cioara, Development Operations Tech Lead, Cluj Office
- Ana Dominguez Perez, Senior Engineer, Seville Office
- Cosmin Ghinoiu, Senior Technical Support Specialist and Client Engagement Manager, Cluj Office
- Raul Has, Regional Manager, Cluj Office
- Tom Ogier, Director of Client Engagement & Solutions, Danvers Office
- Santiago Rodriguez, Regional Product Lead Manager, Seville Office
- Christine Zoro, Customer Account Specialist, Danvers Office
View our employee Q&A interviews:
CCC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Copyright Clearance Center is committed to a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and vibrant ecosystem that cultivates opportunity for our team and attracts talented people.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and/or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CCC understands that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please phone Human Resources in USA at +1 978 750 8400 or outside US at +34 653311670 to let us know the nature of your request.