Are you unclear on how copyright law impacts your work? OnCopyright Education’s one module eLearning certificate course, Copyright 101, focuses on a broad overview of U.S. copyright law and when permission to use copyrighted materials may be required. During the 120 minute class, students will have the opportunity to participate in a question and answer session with the instructor. They will also receive a workbook and a recording of the class itself as a resource.
- State the purpose of copyright
- Describe the intent of §107 Fair Use
- Recognize copyright implications for digital content
- Identify potential infringements of copyright
- Understand copyright compliance best practices
Who Should Attend?
This course is a condensed version of the comprehensive six-module course “Advanced Copyright in the Corporate Workplace.” It is designed for employees that need only a brief and basic overview of copyright to assist with their day-to-day work responsibilities.