CCC will be among 3,300 life science, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare and IT professionals from more than 40 countries at the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo ’17 on May 23-25 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, MA. We invite you to visit CCC (booth #548) to talk about your R&D team’s information challenges and how CCC solutions can help.
This year’s conference features more than 200+ technology and scientific presentations. It covers big data, smart data, cloud computing, trends in IT infrastructure, omics technologies, high-performance computing, data analytics, open source and precision medicine, from the research realm to the clinical arena.
Join CCC’s Anna Lyubetskaya (Data Scientist) and Mike Iarrobino (Product Manager) on Thursday, May 25 at 11:40 a.m. for their presentation, Accelerating Research through Full Text Semantic Enrichment and Data Integration.
In this talk, you’ll learn:
- How to use a network environment where text and data are easily connected to make informed decisions
- How to integrate expert knowledge computationally to address challenges resulting from an increased volume of information and novel facts present in unstructured text and experimental output.
Bio-IT World ’17 conference hours:
- Tuesday, May 23 (4 – 7 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 24 (8 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 25 (8 – 1:55 p.m.)
Not attending the conference? Follow all the action using hashtag #BioIT17. Connect with Bio-IT World (@bioitworld) and CCC (@copyrightclear) on Twitter for up-to-the-minute dispatches from the conference.